Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Three months away from the blog!

I'm just logging in today for the first time since February! Holy cow, I feel so horrible! I didn't mean to be away from blogging for so long, but the March-April-May time frame has been ridiculously busy for my family and I. Don't worry...I've been keeping up with my running, thank goodness, but my food plan has strayed quite a bit with all the family events we've had this spring. Not a great excuse, but let's just say I'm feverishly trying to slim down this week before my monthly WW weigh in. I am looking forward to getting back on track and really following the program. It has been awhile since I have. With all the great summer produce coming soon, I'm excited to load on the fruit and veggies. 
So, I've run two more half marathons in two states since February, and I've got my posts for those in progress. I'll be posting a barrage of race write ups right after this post, and hopefully after that I can keep up with the blog at long last. Now that all of our springtime events are over: Easter, golf committee meetings, First Communion & party, school golf tournament, Mother's Day, anniversary trip, and family trip (and with the end of school and softball season coming), I think I can finally devote more time to health, wellness and blogging. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment